Make a Claim for a Serious Injury
When it comes to serious accidents and injuries, Britain, at least statistically speaking, is becoming a much safer place with every passing year. Regardless of the statistics concerning accidents at work, road traffic incidents and violent crimes, your own personal perceptions of danger will very much reflect both your personal experience and the profile of the area where you live and work.
The latest government research shows that the number of major injuries caused by work-related accidents fell below 20,000 in 2012 – the lowest figure since records began in 1996 according to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
There was also an 11% drop in injuries such as fractures, burns, and amputations in the workplace in Great Britain, according to the Government agency. There were 148 workplace deaths, down from 171 the previous year, while the UK’s annual cost of injuries and ill-health at work was reduced to around £13.8 billion in the year to 2011, compared to a bill of £16.3bn four years earlier. However, The HSE, claims that if you live in our part of the world (Yorkshire and The Humber region) you have an above average chance of suffering a work accident.
The HSE’s research for Yorkshire and The Humber in 2012/13 shows:
- In 2012/13, there were a total of 7,260 reported injuries to employees, accounting for 9% of the overall GB total. (RIDDOR).
- In 2012/13, the total rate of reported workplace injury in Yorkshire and the Humber region was 335.4 per 100 000 employees, compared with a Great Britain average of 312.0 per 100 000 employees.
- In 2012/13, HSE inspectors in the Yorkshire and The Humber region raised 635 cases against local employers and prosecuted 46 of them, all of which led to a conviction (100%).
- Between 2011 and 2012, 101,000 local people suffered from work-related illness, a rate of 3,900 per 100,000 people working in the past 12 months.
- In 2011/12, 2.7 million working days were lost in the Yorkshire and The Humber region due to workplace injury or ill health. That cumulative total equates to 1.4 days off per worker in the region due to an employment related illness or accident.
There is a similar local profile for road traffic accidents. The Government’s most recent figures show:
- There were 18,865 casualties of road accidents in 2012 in the Yorkshire and The Humber.
- There were 144 fatalities.
- Another 2,434 victims were categorised as KSI (Killed or sustained Serious Injuries) in this period.
- Violent crime is also a massive contributor to serious injuries in our region:
- There were 25,127 violent crimes in the West Yorkshire Constabulary area between December 2012 – December 2013 at a monthly average of 2,094 violent crimes per month.
If you have been the victim of a serious injury as a result of a work-related accident, a car crash or a violent crime, you will already know only too well that the consequences are severe. Anyone living with serious injuries already knows they are painful, costly, and incredibly stressful to deal with.
If you have suffered your accident through no fault of your own, you may be entitled to make a personal injury claim. If so, it is absolutely vital that you have the right legal team on board to represent you.
So, let us put your mind at ease.
We are experts in dealing with accidents, assaults, and the trauma associated with all sorts of serious accidents at home, at work, on the roads and in your local streets. Our experience of all kinds of injury claims has been gained from thousands upon thousands of cases and clients during 12 years of consistent service to clients whose lives have been transformed for the better with our help.
Every year, we assist lots of people just like you. People who find themselves living with the fall-out from a terrible incident caused by someone else. In every case we apply the same skill-set: listening and sympathy, real, proactive legal expertise and dogged, unrelenting endeavour on your behalf.
Accident Claims Wakefield has 12 years experience of managing claims by thousands of individuals. They are people in a vast array of different circumstances, with all sorts of injuries and claims, based throughout the UK.
We work with a hand-picked panel of the best personal injury solicitors we can find, and we operate a No Win, No Fee* service as our funding solution for clients.
Expert Guidance From Beginning To End
When you call us today for guidance on your claim, our friendly, helpful and reliable staff are on hand to guide you through every aspect of the process. We will also make sure that the right, expert, personal injury solicitor gets assigned to work on your case specifically.
Having the right legal representation for the job in hand is a vitally important factor in deciding whether your claim wins or loses. It is the cornerstone of each successful claim we have. Indeed, it is the key component in our winning strategy.
All of our staff, in every department, are experts in their chosen branch of personal injury management. Each staff member attend regular training events so that they are always up to speed with the latest developments in accident law.
When you sign with us, you can be assured that you will get the right guidance in respect of your personal injury claim and also for you and your family to assist in your recovery in the longer-term.
- Experienced. We have over 12 years’ experience handling PI claims – just like yours.
- Free. We offer FREE guidance from a first, no obligation enquiry.
- Ready To Help. Accident Claims Wakefield are skilful, helpful, empathetic staff operate within a UK based ‘care’ centre. It is a ‘care’ centre, not a ‘call’ centre. We handle calls and emails 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Waiting For Your Call. We aim to answer all calls within 10 seconds. Expect to get an email response within a few minutes of making your enquiry.
- Highly Trained. Our care centre staff all receive expert training in handling specialist personal injury enquiries. We are up-to-date too with the latest developments in personal injury law thanks to our comprehensive and ongoing training programme.
- Reputable and Safe. We’re fully regulated by the Ministry of Justice and Financial Conduct Authority.
- Connected. We have long-standing relationships within a UK-wide network of specialist personal injury law firms.
But don’t just take our word for it. Our clients consistently confirm that we can be trusted – our testimonials prove that. Here is a selection of some recent feedback.
“They were very supportive throughout my claim”. Miss G, Bristol.
“Helpful, informative and quick phone call.” Miss B, Worcestershire.
“They answered all of my questions, and I am pleased with the all-round service”. Mr T, Nottinghamshire.
Contact our Accident Claims Wakefield
Call us on 01924 961 567^ or if you would like to contact us online please complete our enquiry form.